Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Demi Lovato

     So I was on E online today reading about the latest celebrity news (my guilty pleasure) and I was reading about the newest happenings in Demi Lovato's life. For those who don't know, Demi Lovato is an actress on the Disney channel and also a recording artist with 2 studio albums out. She is an amazing singer with a voice beyond her years. 
     So recently she has had some "emotional issues" that have been very public. Those "emotional issues" have been revealed as an eating disorder and cutting. E online has been covering her story and have been very supporting in their press. The reason I am writing about this is because I am furious about the people who comment on her situation. There was this picture of Demi coming out of LAX airport where she was smiling and looked amazing. But no, people start commenting malicious things like "she is so fat" , "The coke was keeping her thin. Now that she's off it, she's ballooning up." and " She looks like a tramp with her bra and boob hanging out. Yep...a fat tramp.". Seriously, I couldn't write these mean things about someone I knew, let alone don't know anything about. This fetish in Hollywood about being skeleton skinny is really driving me crazy! Honestly I will post the website at the end so you can see the picture for yourself but she is nothing close to being fat and she looks beautiful and healthy. 
    It just really upset me that people would say these thing to a girl who is skinny and beautiful plus just got out of rehab for emotional problems. The internet is one thing to blame, since there is no real name to the comment or picture so they hide behind that and feel they can say whatever they want. To those people, I feel so sorry for you. Support your fellow girls that go through the same self esteem issues you do. Demi - I support you in your recover, you are a beautiful person and an AMAZING singer. Keep it up girl! Well thats my opinion, let me know what you think!



No comments:

Post a Comment