Thursday, April 14, 2011

Threadless Tees

     Hi! Threadless T-shirts is the topic today. I found this site from a Facebook side ad. It is this website that has people submit designs for t-shirts, bags, phone covers, umbrellas and actual art, then people rate them. If the design gets a certain rating, then Threadless will print it on whatever for everyone to buy. The designs can be stupid, ironic, funny, cute, meaningful or abstract.
     I have bough several shirt from this site now for myself and as gifts for my brothers and my boyfriend. They might be a bit pricey at $20 a shirt and $45 a hoodie but they have good sales often that bring the prices down to 10 or 15 per shirt and 25-35 a hoodie. I love the animal shirts and the designs never get old. I got my little brother this Harry Potter inspired shirt that was awesome and he loved it. It's finds like these that make the site a great find!
     They get new designs in every week and they will reprint popular ones once they sell out. You can even participate in scoring the designs. If there is a design you come across that you love, you can tell Threadless and you can have them notify you when or if this design gets printed. For the one of a kind, soft, tagless, shirts, this site is a must for your wardrobe.Thats my opinion!  Check them out at www.threadless.com and let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment