Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Go Radio's New CD: Lucky Street

     Hi again! I'm here to talk about one of my favorite new bands out there, Go Radio. They formed in 2007 when Jason Lancaster left Mayday Parade (sad day). His voice is low but amazing and can definitely can belt it out. Their first CD was an EP called Do Overs and Second Chances. It was an awesome start with a breakout song of "Goodnight Moon" where Lancaster's voice gives you goosebumps, it's that good. Their new CD, Lucky Street starts where the EP left off. Every song shows off Lancaster's amazing vocals.
     My favorite songs on the CD is 'Fight, Fight (Reach for the Sky)' because of how catchy it is. Other stand out songs include 'Why I'm Home' because his voice is beyond great in this song., 'Redemption In the Verse', 'House of Hallways',  and 'The Truth Is'. These are only standouts but I listen to the CD all the way through without skipping a song, they are all great.
     I may be biased because Jason Lancaster is one of my favorite voices out there right now and Go Radio is one of my favorite bands but that shouldn't take away from the amazing lyrics, tunes and vocals on this CD. If you have never heard of the them, you should at least look them up and give a listen. If you are a fan of the old Mayday Parade, this band is a must. I recommend this CD to everybody, including my parents. Well thats my opinion. Let me here yours!!!

1 comment:

  1. what a great blog! if you get the chance i would love for you to check out my blog! I would love to hear your opinions!
    follow me?
    www.so--hi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete