Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Femme Fatale : Britney Spears

     Britney Spears has come out with her 7th studio album! Femme Fatale is definitely a continuation from her Circus album with the dance-pop sound. Unlike other dance-pop Cds where the beat can start to sound the same and the songs are all alike, each of Britney's songs bring something different to each track.
     Unlike Britney's Circus album where I though needed more singing and less bass, Femme Fatale gives a good combination of both. I love her voice and I'm glad she is finally showing that off again. In songs like "Criminal" and "Trouble For Me" it is more like the "old" Britney but there are plenty of great songs on this Cd to make you get up and start dancing without skipping tracks. Right now my favorite is her latest single "Until the World Ends", the beat is AMAZING, but that could all change the more i listen to the Cd. My only disappointment is not the Cd itself, it is that Britney didn't write any of the songs. I don't know why but that bums me out a bit about Britney as a artist. Hopefully she will take some time this next album to put her own words on the tracks. 
     This isn't Britney's best Cd ever but it is definitely better than her last 2 studio albums (Blackout and Circus). I would recommend Femme Fatale to any one who loves a great beat and to those die-hard Britney fans that have been disappointed with her latest stuff in the past like i have. Get to listening! Thats my opinion, let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment